MENU

Slide

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Vie: Diaso. (:

Nadnut: Yeah that's what i think so too! Better hor!

Jess:
I dunno leh! Put on my table only then when i take
and i wanna snap pictures of it then have already! ):

Xy: Yup! Beeeeest! :D

Kyupi: Reaaaaaally? Ahhh i'm so excited.
Hope it's not disgusting looking,
I wanna go snorkling! Hope december comes quicccckly!

Jessmiex: Hehehe, ok babe, thank you!

Min: Hahahas, must have some changes once in awhile mar!

^^: Thank you! Heheh, yup, lots of cutesy stuff!

Reader: Thank you!
Try justhungry.com (:

Reader: haahas yup it was sung by me and leon.

Huiqin: 2 hours? Ok leh, so far never spoil. heheh

Aw: Hahahas, eh that time puberty mar!

:): Awww, thank you! ^^

PS: Thanks babe! (:

Nadia: Nope sorry babe!

Cleo: Daiso, boyf's one is from ikea.

Annabel: Hahahs ok thanks! (:

Rose: Lol, then i might as well go dye my hair!
Hahahahas, but i can't even think of any cool colours to dye liao,
i mean i have like purple hair before, brown blond highlight etc.

Hotpink: I don't recommend that place to you,
Cos the environment kinda sucks.

Girl: Yup i've got sensitive skin, actually i try to keep my
skincare regime really simple. sometimes don't even use toner,
just eye cream and face serum.
I've no idea, my grandma ordered it from her facial place.

Vie: Sushi rice.

XY: I totally agreeeeee! hahahahs

Wee: Awwww, thank you! hehehe def lar,
my those long hair pictures so super outdated :x

V :): you can try JustHungry.com
Maybe you can google arnd and see!
Haahhas

Hazel (Passerby): Victoria Secret

Queenie: Soooo busy this few days! Hahahas,
Thanks babe! (:

YQ: I'm currently not using any!
But i have the MU base from ettusais and it's not bad thou!

Passerby: Yup it is, hehehe thank dear!

Sarah: Hahahas, Hmm, it does take quite abit of time!
But seeing such a pretty bento at the end of all the
preparation makes me soooo happy! And him being
happy eating my bento makes me even more happy! (:

Or you can buy those bento deco books as well!
The ideas don't have to be original mar,
hahahs as long as it's cute and visually enticing!

Rebecca: It was from a taiwan spree!
But in the end OOS then don've also -.-
So cute hor!

Ping: thank you babe! (:

OOOOO: Awwww! thanks dear! ^^

Haha: How come you didnt say hi!
Hahahahs i look very scary meh :x
Lol, i'm not thin at all, but hey, thaaaaanks! Hahahahahs.

Jessmiex: I went to daiso today too!

JH: Eh, the 2nd level there got 2 shops got sell!

















Helloooooooo all!
I've been so busy recently with school and projects.
Thus the super late update!

By the way, if you've left suggestion about the
extensions/clip-on extensions things, thanks babes!
I saw them but i'm not gonna reply cos there are too many similar tags!
Hehehe. Lazy me :x




Bento #5

Mouse riceball, BBQ-grilled Bacon & Mushroom,
Grilled smiling ham/cheese sandwich,
Raspberry jam in monkey face container,
Champage grapes/Cherry tomato.




As usual, boyf damn haolian and heard from boyf
that classmates were wow-ing over the bento!
Heheheh, i was telling boyf one day he'll kena
whack for being so haolian! Hahahahas.









Went swimming with Shirley Goh at like 10am!
It's a miracle ok! I hardly wake up at like so early on a saturday
cos i don't get to sleep in on sundays cos i have
to get my ass to churcccccch.

Chenna piang yq was suppose to come with us lor!
then the previous night she was like " Wahh, you sure or not!
You say say only lor, later never go."

Humpf! In the end is who sleep until pig ah?!?!







Anyway, whateeeeeever.
Lol, we went to the new swimming complex at sengkang.
Omg, it's damn freaking ulu can!?
I don't think we'll be able to reach there if we didn't take a cab.

There was an indoor pool, but the water was like freeeeeezing.
ZzzzZ. Finally got indoor pool so i won't get tanned while swimming,
But the water so freaking cold. Wtf! -.-







Hahahahas, we were like saying ok, we swim continuosly for 30mins ok!
Exercise! We were like freeeeeaking determined to do it hor!
Damn fat liao, but after one lap, we were panting like siao can. -.-

Old liao, no more stamina ):
I remember Yuling, Shirley & me our CCA used to be
swimming during primary school ok!
And we swim like 4-6 laps at one time without stopping one lor!



AND NOW WE SWIM ON PATHETIC LAP
AND WE'RE PANTING ALREADY!
I SOOOOO WANNA CRY. ):


Anyway, we did swim for maybe 5 laps?
Then our legs like jelly already. Haahahahs
Went to wash up, and headed to compass point
and had lunch, walk arnd abit and went home!






Shirley Goh! DON'T FORGET OUT DATE TO WATCH
HOUSE BUNNY ON SATURDAY!



Mimao says KONNICHIWA! ^-^


Jessica is damn mean lor, She says guinea pigs are like so silly cos
they just live to look extreeeeemely cute, eat, shit and sleep!

Humpf! But i digress!
Guinea pigs can learn to do tricks ok!
Hahahahas, althought not impressive like doggie tricks,
But, i never knew guinea pigs could do tricks until i saw this!






Muahahaa, they don't exist just to eat shit and sleep ok!





Sponsered Advertorial:



Anyway, dressabelle sponsered me another high-waist skirt!
Their service is great, Fast to mail out items, fast to reply emails etc.
And they were really friendly and super sweet towards me all this time!
A gorgeous gorgeous piece.






dressabelleThe details of the high waisted skirt.
So nice right!

My 1st advertorial for Dressabelle:
http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com/2008
/09/dressabelle-advertorial.html




Http://dressabelle.livejournal.com
Http://dressabelle.livejournal.com
Http://dressabelle.livejournal.com
Http://dressabelle.livejournal.com
Http://dressabelle.livejournal.com
Http://dressabelle.livejournal.com
Http://dressabelle.livejournal.com
Http://dressabelle.livejournal.com







I'm sooooo happy! Received 2 of my most awaited spree/online buys.



The 1st package is 3 empty eyeshadow palettes
for my depot M.A.C eyeshadow,

2nd package is from a US seller, 4 M.A.C pressed pigment.
How convinient! I don't even have to press my own pigment anymore!
Lol! How lazy can i get.



Have i told you how much i love the excitement while tearing off the envelope/wrappers when i receive new packaged?





Palette fit my MAC eyeshadow perfectly,
Much more compact and tiny than the MAC pro palette,
Small and cute!


And MAC pressed pigment in Fuchsia, Violet,
Azreal Blue, Golden Lemon.












My desktop monitor spoilt afew days back,
And i had to use my mummy's lappie for 2 days
all my friends know how much i hate use a lappie.
I totally cannot type on a laptop, hahahahs
So people who talk to me on msn will receive
all sorts of crappy typos
for that 2 days.



... and my uncle sponsered me a new 19" LCD!
So say bye bye to your old stuff, and new stuff will come! :D








My previous mini-update was about me busy doing my IT project right?




Well this is a rough idea of what i did!
Basically, we had to design a "hotel website"
which is pretty fun actually.

Except cos i was working towards the deadline,
Which was today, that's why i was so stressed
and practically nutty all day and night.








Hehehe, i wanna go and watch True Blood Ep 4 already.
I'm sooooo hooked to this new show!
You guys can watch it on sidereel.com
It's about vaaaaampire. muahahahaa.






Edited:

Omg, i can't stand people asking me stupid questions.
I feel bad when i don't answer your questions,
But seriously?

Qns like: Where i get my STILA smudge pot.

Stila smudge pots are obviously from Stila.
Don't tell me you've never seen a stila counter in your life?
I'm always replying to these brainless questions.
And i'm like truly fed up already?





And recipes for my bentos,
I can't possibly paste every single recipe in my blog for you?
Things like that can simply be googled for lar
Pleaaaase don't tell me you don't know how to google hor.
Isn't it suppose to be a total no-brainer?



Here, Bento recipes:
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=bento+recip
es&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en
-US:official&client=firefox-a





Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!
OH YAH! HAPPY HARI RAYA Y'ALL! ^-^



No comments: